Friday, February 10, 2012

Questions New and Expecting Parents Ask



Questions New and Expecting Parents Ask...

- How can I avoid a cesarean?
- How can I avoid tearing?

- What are the drawbacks when using pain medication in labor?
- What is the best way to labor without drugs?
- What is water birth?
- What are the fears of other American women in birth?
- How can I prevent SIDS?

- Will I be able to breastfeed?

We will cover these topics and more, over the course of this blog.
If you have questions you would like to see asked, please contact me
and I'll be happy to include them.


For now, take deep breaths and remember - the world has been peopled.  :o)  You aren't the first to face childbirth and parenting newborns, and you certainly won't be the last. 
If you are reading this, it's safe to say you're living in a situation where information is at your fingertips.


Warmly,
Anne Croudace



No comments:

Post a Comment